Source of Funds
- Unrestricted Funds – Funds budgeted for College operations that have no limitations or stipulations placed on them by external parties.
- Restricted Funds – Gift or grant funds that have restrictions placed by donors, or other external parties.
- Auxiliary Funds – Funds generated by self-supporting activities such as Athletics, Housing, and Parking Services.
- Plant Funds – Funds used for capital projects, repairs and renovations, and debt service.
- Agency Funds – Monies held by the College acting as custodian or fiscal agent. These funds may be held on behalf of students, faculty, staff, organizations, or some other third party.